Applying for the IDC Staff Instructor course will bring you in detail knowledge of how instructor development courses work preparing you to educate IDC candidates to become future PADI Instructors.
PADI Staff Instructor is the next level after the Master Scuba Diver Trainer moving up to becoming a Course Director later on. Continuing to this new level brings the responsibility of following PADI Systems and standards alongside course components during Instructor Development Courses.
What will you learn ?
As a Staff Instructor in Bali you basically assist IDC courses working alongside Course Directors. One of your main responsibilities will be auditing the IDC and practicing teaching of many curriculum components. Point by point, here’s what you will learn further:
- Instructor development standards, procedures and curriculum
- How to organise and conduct the PADI Assistant Instructor course
- The psychology of evaluation and counselling
- Evaluating knowledge development, confined water and open water teaching presentations
Also as a PADI Staff Instructor you can independently present and teach and entire PADI Assistant Instructor course as well as assist other instructor level education courses offered by the IDC center in Bali.
View the 2018 IDC Calendar
PADI Instructor Development Courses take place every month allowing you a flexible time frame for when and how you wish to join.
Applying for our IDC classes can be either through our normal course structures as well as our Fast and Slow IDC’s.
- Professional teaching staff
- After-hours IDC Support
- VISA assistance
- Transfer to dive sites
- Boat rental
- Equipment rental
- Towels, snacks, lunch, water/soft drink
- 3 days fun dives ( depending on availability )
- Multiple types of discounts ( ask directly to the office )