The Slow IDC program is designed for candidates who have more than enough time to spend or who don’t have enough time at all. Extend your IDC course in Bali throughout 12 months.
Our IDC classes are scheduled every month throughout the entire year. With the Slow IDC program you can join several Instructor Courses in Bali whenever you think it’s best continuing your education in a professional and time saving way.
Because between IDC courses there can be significant time, our professional teaching staff will be assisting you with with recapping previous knowledge / skills before you continue with the new IDC class you are joining.
How does it work ?
After confirming the IDC in Bali with us, we will discuss about a concept for the candidate’s schedule to be able to build an idea of how the student will be learning according to his or hers own time. An information package will be prepared containing all the components of the Instructor course to be able to proceed with proper knowledge reviews later on but specially to be able to keep track of the learning progress.
As soon as the candidate finishes the entire PADI Instructor Development Course information package, the candidate can join the first Instructor Examination he or she chooses according to our IDC Calendar.
View the 2018 IDC Calendar
PADI Instructor Development Courses take place every month allowing you a flexible time frame for when and how you wish to join.
Applying for our IDC classes can be either through our normal course structures as well as our Fast and Slow IDC’s.
- PADI Course Director
- PADI Staff Instructor
- 2 workshops: Aware Shark Conservation & Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Transfer to dive sites
- Boat rental
- Equipment rental
- Towels, snacks, lunch, water/soft drink
- 3 days fun dives ( depending on availability )
- After-hours IDC Support
- Multiple types of discounts ( ask directly to the office )
- Certified PADI Divemaster
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have 60 logged dives including night, deep and navigation dives
- Be a certified diver for at least 6 months
- Have CPR and First Aid Training within the last 24 months
- Have a proper physical state and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months